About RSM Videos
RSM Videos contains a selection of handpicked conferences and lectures from over 400 events held at the Royal Society of Medicine each year.
Many of these videos are also linked to a CPD credit. Earning a CPD credit involves viewing at least 20 minutes of a video (occasionally there is a lower time limit for shorter videos), then completing the Reflective Notes section and an Evaluation Form.
The resulting CPD credit certificate can be printed off or downloaded, and a record of CPD activity is stored in a confidential My CPD area.
The site has the following features:
- It allows users to view the videos alongside simultaneous slide presentations
- Slides can also be viewed on a separate slide panel below the video screen
- Each video has a chapter panel for easy reference
- Lectures are listed by Latest or A-Z – or can be searched for via Specialties
- There is a separate Resources section, which lists videos under selected events or topics.
RSM members can view all of the content on RSM Videos free of charge and there is a small fee of £6.00 for non-members. A selection of public engagement videos are free to view for everyone.
Individual CPD credits can be purchased on a pay as you go basis. These cost £12 for RSM members and £25 for non-members.
The RSM also offers an Annual CPD subscription which provides unlimited access to CPD credits. This costs £95 for RSM members and £190 for non-members.
For more information about purchasing videos, CPD credits and Annual CPD subscriptions, see Payment for videos and CPD credits.